Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wild and Tame Walks for your Best Friend
























Dog Walking and Petsitting Services

20 minute visit = $15
30 minute visit = $20
45 minute visit = $30
60 minute visit = $35

Visits may include:

Walking, playing, grooming, feeding, watering, litter box cleaning, praise, energy healing, animal communication and lots of tender loving care

Serving La Mesa, San Carlos and portions of San Diego and El Cajon.

Visit the following links to learn more about me:

Wild and Tame Wellness and Communications - My main Wild and Tame website.

San Diego Writer blog - My writing blog featuring published articles on pet related topics.

San Diego Pets magazine - I am a pet health columnist. My current article is on pages 16 and 17.

Call 619-384-0761 or email sindi@wildtame.com to schedule a complimentary consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment